Faculty of Security Sciences
- To have Turkish Citizenship
- To be single (never married)
- To have high school diploma
- To be younger than the age of 22.
- Height for males at least 167 cm and for females at least165 cm; body mass index should be between including 18 and including 27.
- To meet the requirements of Police Organization Health Conditions Regulations.
- Not to be suspended from any education and training agency due to disciplinary causes.
- Not to be related to mandatory military service at the first day of faculty education calendar.
- To have at least 375 raw point (TM-1, TM-2, TM-3, MF-3, MF-4, TS-1, TS-2) of Turkish the Council of Higher Education Bachelor programs. Raw point requirement for Turkish National Police martyr or disabled personnel on active duty children is 180.
- Not to be addicted to alcohol and gambling; never used narcotics or psychotropic stuff.
- Not to be convicted of sex crimes.
- Not to be convicted of terror crimes, state security crimes, and public order crimes.
- Not to be convicted of/ or to be under a trial(s) for any crime with more than one year imprisonment punishment.
- Not to be deprived of public rights.
- Not to be a member of any political party and any political party related organization at the application date of Security Sciences Faculty.
- 2 passport photos
- Original high school diploma or original school leaving certificate; or approved diploma or school leaving certificate by designated agency.
- Clean record of applicant.
- Extract of civil registry record and residence record.
- Personal written statement showing no relation with any political party or political party suborganizations.
- Bank receipt of application fee deposited to Police Academy Circulating Capital Management Department Halkbank Gölbaşı/Ankara Branch account number 80000016.
- Turkish National Police martyr or disabled personnel on active duty children document given by Turkish National Police Personnel Head Office.
- Candidates having met the abovementioned requirements will do their pre-application via Internet through www.pa.edu.tr or www.egm.gov.tr web address between July 27 and August 2, 2011.
- Candidates who met the abovementioned application requirements are taken oral interview, physical test and written test. The successful applicants will be declared on the Police Academy web address, www.pa.edu.tr.
Turkish National Police Academy Gölbaşı / ANKARA /TURKEY| Telephone: +90 (312) 499 70 02